View Single Post
Old 08.28.2016, 01:54 PM   #685
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
imperialism? he might be an asshole (probably is) and some sort of dictator (probably is), that is for sure, but he is definitely not as such a threat to the world like he is being described in mainstream media, espec. US.. instead NATO is building bases all around Russia criticising how aggressive they are. I do not know who the aggressor is. but NATO is definitely provocateur it seems and bit cheeky and definitely expanding, it is like poking bear with the stick. it is all game on people and part of propaganda that Russia is blamed for everything, which is stoopid. but maybe it is plan to bring conflict between west and Russia and China which would suck big time.

then when I see Larvov and Kerry in Geneva, how friendly they appear to be, it is just confusing. there is actually so much stuff in politics which doesn't make sense anymore....

Putin has stolen Russia through open corruption, and has used a combination of coercion and corruption to force a Russian economic agenda all around the Eastern world. last time i checked waging wars in Ukraine and Syria are the definition of Imperialism, especially when these wars are connected with lucrative oil pipelines that are Russia's economic life blood.

I am not one to "blame Russia for everything" but it is foolish to somehow give Russia a pass for their national and international sins simply because their sins are less than America's or any other power.

Sure the US is pushing against Russia because of America's own neo-Imperialist agenda, BUT that somehow doesn't magically negate Russia's own neo-Imperialist interests globally.

And Russia isn't a threat to the world, but if you live in Ukraine or Syria right now, Russian military strikes are most definitely and existential threat.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|