Thread: VST plugins
View Single Post
Old 07.18.2010, 09:03 PM   #12
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I naired all the hair off Kabuki Quantum Fighter, fuckin' it up with some Mountain Dew and Strider, grippin’ onto Samus while I’m nuttin’ inside her, the King of Kings was out on Wisdom Tree, they used to be Color Dream but now a different company, making bootleg bible games like Super Noah’s Ark 3D, I remember way back, when I was shackled to Jackal, Contra, Metal Gear and RBI Baseball, Karnov was glitchin’ all over the place, that fat mother fucker need be watchin’ his waist, couldn’t help but mention the Final Fantasy or all about The Wizard, and his Legacy, on Friday The 13th there was no time to be waistin’ murdered all villains in that game Zombie Nation.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|