View Single Post
Old 06.30.2012, 05:44 PM   #15928
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Prometheus- So confusing, but maybe because I watched a crappy cam version (which, by the way, still made the film look impressive. Kudos to the art department, cinematographer, special effects crew). I didn't get it at all. I mean, who was the dude at the beginning who crumbles to death? It just got more bewildering after that. And a woman scientist? Please!

that dude in the beginning was prometheus the titan, he destroyed himself to eventually create humans and that is why the other guys want to destroy the humans. essentially that aspect of the plot is ridley scott's take on the greek myth regarding prometheus and the creation of man.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|