View Single Post
Old 04.03.2016, 07:18 PM   #5
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, it's going to be weird. Maybe that's why they're whittling this down into a Captain America storyline that only really relates to the source material where it's convenient to do so.

Nothing wrong with that though really. That's what Nolan did for all the Dark Knight films. Dark Knight Rises could easily have been called Batman: Knightfall, or No Man's Land and it would have been basically the same thing, since that film's story was basically just a splice up of those two storylines.

I have come to like Chris Evans's Captain America. I don't mind him as a comedy actor at all -- never have -- and I only didn't like him originally because I thought it was a bad casting decision, but he's done a damn good job.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|