View Single Post
Old 09.06.2020, 01:34 PM   #21
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I'll go a step further and even argue that Danny is the only one in the game that's even really worth paying attention to right now.

Him, A$AP Rocky, and Vince Staples are all chill. Big Sean too

Rap bores the fuck outta me tbh these days so im biased

Danny is absolutely God-tier. Even with all the acclaim he gets somehow he stays criminally underrated. Best ear for beats, hardest/wittiest bars, multiple voice inflections, plus he's a man of substance and actually says something. On top of that, he's pretty wholesome and unproblematic, pretty impossible to dislike.

I love how his last 2 albums came with amazing cover art, music videos and photoshoots that were not only original but also maintained the same aesthetic/color scheme, even the way he dressed (had a unique look for each rollout). Plus not even one bad track on either album.

Vince is basically on that level too. Big Fish Theory and Prima Donna EP were fucking awesome. FM! was cool.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|