View Single Post
Old 12.14.2018, 05:21 PM   #827
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
"I actually like sickomode but I don’t like that that is was sneak disses," 'Ye said. "If I wasn’t here all artist would do memorial songs. I need that love and respect that we didn’t give Michael while I’m alive. No artist should ever diss me for clout Period. Broke down doors for sneakers fashion music everything. I’m a man about my family and integrity. I’ve made mistakes and have karma. No man is perfect. The universe will test us. All positive vibes. All love."

Kanye thinks he is on par with Michael Jackson. Kanye thinks he was the first rapper to make shoes and ugly fuckiing clothes. what a FUCKING LOSER

Ew.

You’re defending Drake?

Vanilla ass.

Gross.

Kanye is on par with — no, above — Michael Jackson. He might not be able to dance, but he has creative ideas.... Jackson was a performer. Nothing more.

You’re trying to get a rise out of me, but you’re defending a snakeskin-vest-wearing fuckchoad who can’t rap and sounds like someone’s balls dropped in his nostrils.

*Sigh*

TWO ARTISTS HAVE WON THE VILLAGE VOICE PAZZ & JOP CRITICS POLL FOUR TIMES; THEY ARE BOB DYLAN AND KANYE WEST.

He could end his career three years ago and he’d still have all the clout necessary to be remembered forever.

His discography has dictated the course of hip-hop and popular music and you’re just a bitchy little wanker defending the Taylor Swift of “hip-hop” who’s a laughing stock without even TRYING to piss people off like Kanye does

LOL @ Rob’s willful ignorance of the realities of hip-hop
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|