View Single Post
Old 05.24.2010, 11:13 AM   #14
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
hurrah its fixed. to celebrate i recorded the following releases for olde english spelling bee

BIG BUBBA BEEF - EXTREME LAMB ACCIDENT LP

SIDE A - GRINDER TRAUMA
SIDE B - STUCK GRISTLE BETWEEN BLADES

fresh hypnagogic explorations from the cutting room floor, channeling lamb trauma direct from steak plate radar beams. smooth jazz rotor drones sluice alien trauma scream beams into delecious synth mint sauce meanderings. comes packaged with free dead lamb to be used in hypnagogic spell rituals.

STEVE AND LIZ'S ALZHEIMER MEGAMIX - WHERE ARE MY KEYS?

SIDE A - SHOULD WE SELL THE CAR? BUT THEN HOW WILL WE GET TO THE STORE? OH MY HEAD HURTS
SIDE B - DEAR, YOU POURED THE MILK IN THE VCR AGAIN

damaged drone loops represented the receding grasp these 2 former 60's acid casualties have on reality now that the bank foreclosed on their home and the organic scrumpie business failed to get off the ground. steve attempts to make one last grab at his youth and performs hypnagogic trance with old eagles cd but fails to gain any enlightenment.

__________________________________________________ _________

PENNY PUGSLY LAWNSHITTER - GONNA LAY SOME LUMPS TONIGHT

canine spirit avatars hack 80's telephone explosions to create mysterious turd droplets that look like black eggs. pug trained by spirit lord mystic cloaked hawian shirted moustached video store owner to use toilet, thus music from dropping turds in bowl ripples existential portal opening to summon ouija ghostbusters demon vacuum that alters dimensional crystals in peyote rainbow grease diner dance-off neurosis.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|