View Single Post
Old 08.25.2017, 09:10 AM   #374
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogologogolo
I don't know if this was on anyone's radar--it certainly wasn't on mine--Preoccupations (formerly known as Viet Cong, which was formed by members from the band Women) released a 30 minute cassette.

On first listen I don't think it's that great, but I wasn't too fond of their last album and my mind has slowly changed on that over time. I'll have to give this one a few more listens.

I didn't know this. Thanks for mentioning.

I absolutely LOVED the first Viet Cong album. Loved it. But the Prepccupations album didn't have as strong an impact. I don't hate it, and I've grown to not think of it as a disappointment, but I'm just not as stoked on the direction that record took. I also think the name change was a silly idea, but I'm happy to listen to some new material.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|