View Single Post
Old 03.19.2015, 11:16 PM   #18
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
I laid on the floor playing guitar for hours in the dark until i realized the music was simultaneously flooding my brain with numbers. So i went to the room where my friends all were and asked for a pencil. I realized ii was charting time.. so i go back to the dark room and continued to write down the numbers until the notebook was just an insane collage of pencil marks.. A friend came in, looked down at the papers (in the dark mind you) and asked me, "dude, why did you need that pencil, are you charting time?"

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|