View Single Post
Old 06.02.2013, 03:21 PM   #7
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
I think the Breeders are a better band than the Pixies, but only because the Pixies released so many mediocre filler songs on their last two albums. I don't think it's fair to write off the excellence of their best material based on that , however.

If they had continued to given Kim the play time she deserved, they would have been goddamn glorious. Her voice was their secret weapon, and They didn't even know it.

Oh well. I don't listen to the Pixies anymore either. I just overloaded myself on them when I was a teenager. They had become irrelevant and unreliable to me by the time I was 21. Now, I listen to one of their songs when it comes up on random playback, but never a full album.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|