View Single Post
Old 08.12.2010, 07:17 AM   #9
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
if they sold soundboard flacs of complete shows (no edits, no missing songs, no matter how sour a note may be) for $10 a hit, from all eras of their career, i'd buy em til i went broke.

mp3s of edited shows? nah. that's free download territory.

i know they have a massive archive - possibly they feel the demand may not justify the effort, but this is something i would really, really like to see happen.

I'd prefer they just went thru the archives and started picking really ace shows to release... like maybe one from 81-85, 86-89, 90-94, etc etc. Or just really special shows, like some of the SYR shows or the 9/5/00 impromptu Lee, SS, Jim O and PJ show, etc.