View Single Post
Old 06.08.2010, 06:48 PM   #1571
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
OK superstars, here's FIG!
http://www.sendspace.com/folder/lilexv

To avoid fucked up shit I created a folder and ya gotta download the files individually. My theory about the corrupt-ass sitch is this: when you upload a somewhat large zip/rar file using SendSpace Wizard (which is better than uploading just with your browser, anyway), the connecsh is likely to eventually circle the drain and just STOP. Of course, then you can click on Start again until the upload is finished. Now, I understand zip/rar files work with some sorta fingerprint system to ensure that what's extracted is EXACTLY what you zipped in, right? I'm thinking that the stop-and-start upload might mess with said fingerprint thingumybob, which causes the corruption alerts, even though the zipped files themselves are not altered (people have told me they can listen to the tunes anyway).

On the other hand, I might be fulla crap.

Speaking of Nels, I watched Ashes of American Flags again last night and the man is simply on FIRE. He's absolutely stunning on the usual suspects ("Side with the Seeds", "Impossible Germany"), but I was blown away when he went APE GUANO on "Via Chicago" and especially the end of "Shot in the Arm" - INSANELY PHENOMENAL. And as if that wasn't enough, guy quotes "Marquee Moon" on "Handshake Drugs". Heaven, man, heaven. If you wanna watch and hear him RAWK, get that DVD goddammit.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|