View Single Post
Old 03.27.2019, 09:28 PM   #93
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
So... it’s not actually funny that you made someone you don’t know feel terrible because the internet or whatever.

Fact that you were “just a kid” a couple years ago doesn’t really absolve you either.

A non-sarcastic apology would be the way to go, and then, y’know, not bullying people relentlessly to get laughs from strangers anymore.
Cause it was like 8 years ago and I barely even remember it. Who cares, get over it!! If I had done it last week I would be more likely to apologise cause I'm much nicer now and don't get anything out of hurting people's feelings anymore. The fact that louder's held some grudge all this time when I haven't even thought about him at any point and yet I'm somehow expected to play nice and say sorry in 2019 is nonsense. We've all had our beefs and tiffs online, who apologises for it? You can dislike me all you want but it seems like displaced energy when I don't really have an opinion on either of you! We hardly know each other even.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|