View Single Post
Old 06.21.2017, 10:18 AM   #1286
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
is that overly religious? Crusades, and all that........
not really-- not so far anyway. i mean there are monasteries and shit but also a lot of swordplay among post-vikings ha ha

reminds me a bit about the pillars of the earth. you've seen? (similar era, though not the same subject). pillars of the earth featured a very corrupt bishop played by "swengin" from deadwood ha ha ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Parker Lewis Cant Lose was indeed innovative and funny. It took the whole Ferris Bueller thing to new hieghts of absurdity. I love absurd comedies.
yeah. it was the style of it all though that blew my mind. it totally broke the rules of what tv was back then as i recall. i'm suprised that it's not remembered now as some sort of pioneering shit. maybe people took it for granted.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|