View Single Post
Old 07.03.2007, 11:35 AM   #100
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by akesin
Glad everyone is digging the record anyway and thanks to Jef and the other supporters for their sympathy.

As you would imagine, we/ Ecstatic Peace are pouring all the *love* we have into the production and promotion of what we consider one of our most important releases to date so it is tough to see it downloaded for free by all with a computer connection 3 months before release. That said, I sorta respect everyone's point of view on this - this is the reality of this moment in time - I suppose.

Our plan to "defend" the leaking of the download and encourage people to buy a record they already have on September 18? A turbo killer "must have" package of Thurston goodness that everyone will need. Simple right?

andrew, well said! i downloaded and copied te album onto cd for a mate. with a crappy cover and typed out trackilst. not with th full works of a neat pacage and im sure the release will have a better bitrate on the tracks! if its good enough for ecstatic peace, its good enough for me! keep up the work andrew and where are the ecstatic teeshirts you promised?????????