View Single Post
Old 04.25.2013, 04:24 PM   #36142
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiinking
Dude yes. that yard sale was such a joke. we treated it like a performance art piece. we only really had it bc our square roommate thought she could make big bucks off of her ikea furniture... My table included a floppy disk, a dusty clip on tie, a early 2000s nokia phone and a bunch of old shitty jeans and shorts. it was stupid. families drove up traced about and qickly left without a word.

i didn't mean it like it was stupid but rather the potential to be great in a john waters way (i know you're a fan and so am i).

anyway, the photo turned out great, but because of it, in my head i saw many photos with great poses and a title for that photograph show-- or better yet, a movie, ha ha ha. that is, if your roommates/friends can also pose/act.

i know i'm quite verbose, but sometimes i have a hard time explaining what goes on inside my head nevertheless.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|