View Single Post
Old 11.06.2016, 11:51 AM   #19831
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i haven't seen "the thing" (i think) but ALIEN was indeed epoch-making

proletarians in outer space! and riddley scott's breakout movie if i'm not mistaken. an h.r. giger monster after a female hero with more huevos than han solo. fuck!

----

last night watched IT FOLLOWS

i thought it was great! i haven't seen a scary movie about sex since FATAL ATTRACTION. long overdue. this one is probably about HPV or something (it walks slowly...).

now when i say great it's because it looked awesome and was creepy and scary and it was made in detroit which was a great setting for it.

on the weak side it looked a bit like a genre movie-- the genre being "young adult". teenagers go around doing whatever, no parents or adults around, a bit like charlie brown, but you do see a couple of parent's faces briefly. so it felt a little artificial that way, the kids dealing with megaproblems without asking for help and being stupid.

but okay, who cares, let's chalk it to whatever, it was great, and it's pretty new and it's out on bluray.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|