Thread: At The Drive-In
View Single Post
Old 08.11.2008, 06:02 PM   #63
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
That guy who plays guitar for the mars volta is the worst person in existence.

I read an interview with him in either Metal Edge or Spin or Guitar World or one of those magazines that I read during lunch break and he said how no one "gets" what he's doing, and he hates when people only like Mars Volta for their "weird" stuff. This is paraphrased but he said something along the lines of, "People listen to us ONLY for how technical it is... or how weird we are.. and I just don't really want those people listening to our music... someone comes up to me and says, 'Oh, you have 30 minute songs' they don't fucking understand our music.. fuck them."

Even though that was paraphrased, it was pretty much EXACTLY what he said. It was in an issue like 4 months ago, right around the time of their newest album, I'm sure it's on some Mars Volta website. The point is, dude's a talentless hack and an idiot.

The Mars Volta are the worst band on earth.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|