View Single Post
Old 10.30.2007, 02:52 PM   #14
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by shentov
seriously i have to say silver sessions changed many things in my life in general. first it changed my overview of SY by the time i heard it for the first time (thanks to Rob Instigator who shipped me the CD, which was absolutely unavailable in Bulgaria back then), second it was a blast for me and i kept listening to it only for more than three months straight, and then mostly for the rest of the year. i think some people were really afraid for me when they entered my place hearing all that noise blast again and again, same for months. i have to say i heard unbelievable things in that record. by the time i started hearing voices i stopped listening to it for a week.
after that i made a DJing set @ a dark wave party here in Sofia under the name 'Superfuzz' mixing spoken word recordings with silver sessions against my bass (heavily amped thru three amps and univox superfuzz-pi big muff both set to 10) feedback. no need to tell all the fancy 'gothic' and 'alternative' people grabbed their ears. the police came 30 minutes later, during 'silver panties'. this was my last DJing set @ that club and i got arrested (w/my bass).

oh boy do i love that record!

Sounds a bit like the lines on the Goo cover. Anyway, that's great =P The Silver Session is really a masterpiece, though most of the people I know don't think like that
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|