View Single Post
Old 02.10.2007, 12:05 AM   #70
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Sloppy performance doesnt neccessarily constitute poor in my book, im not a musician so when i hear live music i like to be at the front just moshing or headbanging or whathaveyou so the odd slipped note doesnt bother me.
I found The Fall last year to be one of the best gigs ive ever been to, the crowd was into it, Mark E Smith seemed to be having a good time, and you never get the sense he's cruising, he's always looking you in the eye and trying to take you away somewhere. albeit in a very aloof way.

I think you can enjoy yourself at a crap gig if theres a communal atmosphere about it. Having said that some of the most striking performances ive ever seen have been by supporting acts who have screamed at the audience and generally made them go "eh?.... wheres the bar"

In terms of dissappointing, in terms of expectation The Manic Street Preachers on their greatest hits tour was awful mainly cos of the lack of material from The Holy bible and the general awfulness of Wembley Arena
the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|