View Single Post
Old 04.18.2014, 01:10 PM   #484
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
right right?

How was Shaolin Vs Wu-Tang btw?

I loved Wu-Massacre. I thought OB4CL2 was solid.

Shaolin vs WuTang was damn good. Damn, damn, good. It's been a while, but I feel like I may have preferred it to Wu-Mass. But Wu-Massacre was ridiculous, and hard as fuck. OB4CL2 was of course a massive triumph. Isn't this pretty well established by now?

Chamber Music is also rigoddamndiculous. Even the ramblings of Deepak RZA are pretty badass.

I have to admit, I'd completely forgotten about the shit that lead up to the release of these albums. What made everyone say yes to making the one-of-kind album and the other one that's coming out soon or so hell me god I'll fucking fly to Shaolin and challenge the entire clan to some shadowboxin' nonsense!
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|