View Single Post
Old 09.02.2012, 07:22 PM   #16157
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Noisefield

And it was fucking great. I can't believe it took me so long to notice this movie. It might have had something to do with the ultra lame US poster:

oh yeah! i saw that the other day. pretty fucking great. otherwordly atmosphere. totally unexpected find for me as well. the 80s style credits didn't help either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

On a bit of a Sofia Coppola kick at the moment. This is an easy film to dislike. It definitely tries a bit too hard to tick as many 'cool' boxes as possible but I liked it nonetheless, even if it really doesn't amount to much more than a two hour music video.

i love sofia but that movie was utter shit. i wanted to be her boyfriend so i could console her on that disaster. an atrocity.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|