View Single Post
Old 12.21.2015, 06:08 PM   #10374
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Is there a particularly good recent Dylan show, post 2000 or so, that I should check out? I can't possibly go through everything and a recommendation would be appreciated.

Man, that's 15 years of recordings I gotta examine... but right off the ol' fútbol shoe, two come to mind, one from this year:

Bob Dylan 2015-04-27 Nashville, Tennessee - Andrew Jackson Hall [neumann skm140]

...and the other from 2002, with that classic "Love And Theft" lineup (Sexton + Campbell on guitars) and its unbeatable firepower:

Bob Dylan 2002-10-07 Tehama Fairgrounds Red Bluff, CA

The first link is a direct download courtesy of Das Soup. I'll try to find the 2002 show in my archives and upload it as well; it's off Dime due to the official release of Dylan's cover of Warren Zevon's "Mutineer" from that concert.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|