View Single Post
Old 09.25.2014, 08:55 PM   #15
chocolate_ladyland
children of satan

chocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asseschocolate_ladyland kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
I don't think being overly innovative is the purpose of syro at least, more richard clearing his head/archives and putting out a record which is most definitely sure to regain peoples' attention so he can mindfuck us all over again. apparently he has another record on the go for warp in the (very) near future, in addition to their being a load of more perceivably left-field stuff awaiting release.

anyways, who's having FUN with this lil baby?
I wasn't necessarily blaming him for not being that innovative, just an observation. I heard some mags calling the song "the next trend shit" and was just like wtf no this isn't. Still a great album tho.

BTW guest have you heard the new Shellac? Prolly my fav release by them.

chocolate_ladyland is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|