View Single Post
Old 03.18.2015, 07:16 AM   #451
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Why do you say that about “Only One?” Because of that extended wordless vocal "riffing" segment that points to a one-take recording session? Or the fact that McCartney's little keyboard jam was cut out of the video? Are you just going with your gut or did you hear this somewhere?

I kinda hope "Only One" does serve as a standalone. Or maybe a bonus track of there's a deluxe edition of the final album (seems like an insane thing to expect considering the barebones packaging of Yeezus)... I really love the song, but it feels like the kind of song that means more on its own. I can't imagine where it would fit on a "traditional" Kanye album (not that I know what that would look or sound like in the first place). So I'm in favor of it remaining a non-album track.
just an assumption, but i'd be surprised if Kanye used Only One as it is now.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|