View Single Post
Old 09.04.2015, 03:06 AM   #13
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
last.fm's event section is still not working, which is my memory and agenda regarding the shows I've visited and going to visit. So I'll make it a top three for now, as I don't recall what other shows I went to this year.

Nils Frahm @ Paradiso A'dam. I had my eyes closed the entire time, and my head was pointed towards the speaker stack instead of the stage to get a full stereo sound in both of my ears (and mics).

Low @ Tivoli/Vredenburg Utrecht. Their new songs are great, Lullaby at the end was stunning.

Mono @ W2 Den Bosch. Same setlist of their previous tour half a year earlier, but still brilliant to hear live.

edit:
one more:
God's Pee @ Weststadthalle, Essen
how could I forget? Not the best of the almost 20 times I've seen them since their reunion. But looking forward to hearing the new songs live again soon.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|