Thread: Confess
View Single Post
Old 09.08.2009, 11:04 PM   #66
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
phoenix, interesting that youre showing more emotion now that before. How do you express it? I find that I show a lot of emotion (they say "an honest face" even when its scrunched up and annoyed) but I am at a loss on how to deal with those emotions compared to when I was a teen. I think I felt better somehow when I expressed fluidly.

I'm a lot less scared to admit to myself how I truely feel, then move on from the situation rather than dwellllll(usually).
I'm actually more balanced and grounded than I've ever been. More perspective? I dont know. I'm more of a damn hippie perhaps. I worry like fuck, it's in my nature.. but I'm more aware of it now and what sets me off?

Creatively I feel more myself than I've ever been, which I'm sure helps a lot. More able to just put down on paper/draw everything I feel. It's odd but I never used to be able to do that.