View Single Post
Old 03.16.2008, 11:43 PM   #64
touch me i'm sick
expwy. to yr skull

touch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's assestouch me i'm sick kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
you know a weird thing?

pizza hut is cardboard flavored pita with cheese but better than dominos in most order-in places, but the pizza hut restaurants (probably 5 left overall in the city) are like the best pizza in town. quality sauce, delicious real cheese, nice bread-like crust, the works.

best pizza i've ever had is ray's pizza in the corner of st marks place in nyc.

i had a dream once that i was in a pizza hut, and their service was really shitty. i kept asking if my pizza was ready, and they kept changing the subject. i was late for class too so i got really pissed. then i left and when i got outside, i had gone through time travel and was in the 1500's or something
touch me i'm sick is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|