View Single Post
Old 01.26.2008, 07:34 PM   #30
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
(my) philosophy of the living room:

social. not a bedroom. but also lounging: must have music, books, tables to put your drink/smoke. not a tv-- not a tv room (tv kills conversation). maybe a projector (hidden) for big things, movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1rr0r dash
i know what your saying about having stuff and the thing is most architectural photographers are being paid by their magazine employers to document newly completed homes, so they intentionally stage the shot with as little evidence of human occupation as necessary... just like even extremely gorgeous women will often look ridiulous if they wear a piece of couture exactly the way a runway model would with the crazy makeup and goofy hair styles...

the problem i have witht hat is that it creates unrealistic expectations. my living room is full of records, cds, books, dvds, magazines, kleenex boxes, ashtray, incense burners, coffee cups-- the crap of life. i can't imagine a living room where i can't sit down and have a drink and put it somewhere, or a living room without big speakers and a stereo. oh yes big speakers-- that bose bullshit-- aghhhh.....

another function of the living room: a place for guests to crash-- comfortably, but for one night only...

but anyway. many people have living rooms for public display, not for living, and that's annoying.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|