View Single Post
Old 08.16.2014, 11:31 AM   #18196
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Shia LeBouef's character's secretary, the one who interviews the young Charlotte Gainsbourg's character for her first job.

yeah, "Good job, Liz!". i called her the print shop receptionist--hard to tell who was doing what in that office.

i didn't understand your question because it didn't seem to me a remarkable character in any way. perhaps i didn't notice something. the actress who played her did a great job reacting/relating to joe (great body language) but i don't have any thoughts about the character herself. what version have you seen?

i'm really curious about the longer version. for example, the posters show udo kier getting off with his eyes rolling behind his eyelids (great look for him ha ha) but in what i saw he's only a waiter. maybe something happens after that was cut out? or maybe the poster is just a gimmick. i wondering if the same thing happened to liz, or "the piano teacher".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
I'm intrigued by Necromaniac.

ha ha ha ha. nice trollin'!

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|