Thread: Election 2010
View Single Post
Old 04.09.2010, 05:47 AM   #29
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Interestingly, the proper word for what you're describing is 'homophobia'; 'xenophobia' would refer strictly to 'outsiders' (itself a nebulous term). The term 'homophobia' as we understand it is etymologically incorrect - it should be 'homosexualphobia' or similar.

Cameron represents 'my own indigenous race' (itself a meaningless term, especially given you don't know the racial make up of anyone posting) no more or less than does Labour, Lib Dem, the BNP, the IRA or the Red Army Faction.

I know you're playing the wind-up card, but I'd like to improve your ability to wind people up, because that'll make this whole enterprise a lot more fun - could you at least tone down the hysterical nonsense so it at least looks like you're 'condescending' to be rational? Thanks.

You're clearly unhappy over my exposure of Labour's xenophobia towards the indigenous population. A xenophobia mostly targeted at the people less likely to vote for the Kremlin's lickspittles. Though Labour's spin doctors would naturally call it the oxymoron "positive xenophobia", like that other oxymoron they like to use, which is "positive discrimination". Labour is as racist as any far-right party, but it laughably deludes itself into believing it can mask that fact by simply prefixing the word "positive" in front of a word associated with a controversial issue.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|