View Single Post
Old 02.10.2010, 06:27 PM   #63
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
I think some of the best sex occurs in the summer. Where you're both completely naked and sweating profusely, your bodies slick and gliding against each other. Any filth you create sticking to your skin, the air thick and pungent with fucking. When her buns are dripping with sweat it's so hard not to stick it between them.

I know exactly what you're talking about. My gf and I fucked in a tent on a hot Michigan's upper peninsula summer day. Beads of sweat rained from my brow to her breasts. Her skin was as moist as a slip 'n slide, and we were one well oiled fucking machine. The army of daddy long legs watching over us from the tent's ceiling netting seemed pleased.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|