View Single Post
Old 05.05.2012, 02:30 PM   #1337
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
from the Guardian's minute-by-minute

"OK, I'll be absolutely clear about this: this match was scheduled for MBM coverage in the belief that it was being broadcast live in the UK. It is not. I am, therefore, left relying on dodgy internet streaming services. As I understand it, it is the people responsible for broadcasting these matches online who are breaking the law, and not the people watching them. If I've got this wrong, and it's the viewers who should be locked up, I'd like to make it absolutely clear that I'm not really using a dodgy internet streaming service at all. Absolutely not. Not at all. I'm am simply closing my eyes and imagining what might be happening. Honest guv.
"

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|