View Single Post
Old 02.11.2014, 10:57 PM   #511
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
the walking dead is back, so I have inevitably sunk into the depths of misery. why the fuck do I torture myself with this trash? I really cannot fathom how it has got this successful, and yet I can't bring myself to turn this shit off. it's as if the writers are pubescent boys playing out their masturbatory fantasies on-screen, manifested through the single worst group of actors I have seen anywhere. every single time rick says "corrrrlllll" my will to live dissipates. fucccckkkkkkkk I hate carl, I really want to see that little cunt getting fucking molested by that giant walking horde of zombies. it's just so damn clumsy -- there is no reason to offer a previously-alluded to backstory for nushawn when her character is established, you goddamn idiots. they just don't seem to know what they have; this show is eternally on the precipice of greatness, maybe if it was handled and created by an entirely different group of people, and it's this promise of something even vaguely resembling quality that keeps me watching. and the fucked up walkers. and nushawn and her sword. and rick's eyes. and the possibility of carl dying. and the dead baby. hopefully it improves, after that entire torpid routine at the prison and the 'war' with the unwittingly comical fucktard guvnor. always a chance that more will die when they're out of the prison...

----- ------- --------

girls season 3 has lost me, I'm all for cunt-y characters but marnie is pathetic and annoying (still hot), and without extensive jessa there's no tonic for hannah's constant whining. then with shoshanna devolving into fucking ralph wiggum, this is the equivalent of sensory rape. don't even remember what I enjoyed in it now...except that bit with caroline was dangun hilarious..

----- ------- --------

back on with new archer, wrapped my head around the concept (it was soooooo tuff) and now am loving it again. the quickest, smartest show I've seen since 30 rock but without the emotional bullshit and heartstring-pulling that came to dog that show.

----- ------- --------

as ever, svu proves my rock.
guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|