View Single Post
Old 08.13.2016, 03:11 PM   #48094
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
You get migraines? Like, real, genuine, incapacitating, vomit-inducing migraines?
I get migraines!!! That's awesome!!

jesus dude yeah! i have had nearly daily migraines and mixed headaches since i was 14 and now i'm 34. for some reason between the ages of 30ish to just a few months ago they were amazingly, thankfully better. i need to figure out what the diffrerence was because they have been back with a vengence these past 2 months.

so i have the classic migraine - sound sensitivity, light sensitivity, sometimes nausea but not usually, sometimes vomiting. - but i also have sinus pain from a deviated septum - the whole sinus cavity aches, eyes feel like they are bulging out - and then 3rd is TMJ pain - the joint that connects the jaw. it feels sharp like at the temples with migraines/tension headaches. things are connected so the pain runs down the sides of the neck and into the shoulders. COMBINE all these pains at once and welcome to my life. it got so bad the other week i went to the ER. i have had kidney stones, and i would rather have them than a migraine sometimes when it gets so bad. kidney stones are sharper, the worst pain a human can feel, above childbirth. at least they only last a few hours and then it's done. when i went to the ER i had had a nonstop mixed migraine for 20 hours straight.

i take maxalt for the migraines, Rx strength aleve/naproxen for tension and tmj, psuedofed for the sinuses, and when none of those work, medicinal grade marijuana. the marijuana is the life saver. it works when the others don't. i'm in ohio and sometimes i can't get a hold of it when i need it. the night i went to the ER, i would have been fine and could have avoided going if i could have got some good pot.

/my reciprocated rant
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|