View Single Post
Old 08.11.2016, 05:21 PM   #48082
pepper_green
Banned

pepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's assespepper_green kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Put on Sebadoh before the album was half over though. That's the problem with rock type stuff that pulls from familiar sources that were already pulling from familiar sources to begin with. You hear it, and you think, "Fine, fine, but if I want to hear this I have about a thousand tried and true albums I could listen to already.".

for real! I do this everytime. rock is such a rehash joke of itself now, it's not even ridiculed anymore. I don't mind familiarity it's just the personality behind it is dull. like a bunch of coffee shop workers emulating their record collection. even when it tries to be updated to compete or influenced by modern hip hop and R&B it falls flat on it's face. where's the balance? isn't it still possible to rock out and be modern and not sound lame? is it possible to talk about it without sounding like a 15 year old YouTube comment, mad at his generation for listening to Bieber?

maybe this is further blabber for the NIN's thread.
pepper_green is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|