View Single Post
Old 08.11.2016, 04:18 PM   #48081
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Who are "people" and why are they saying this? Because PJ, Cave, the Pixies and other tried-and-trues have/will release something this calendar year? Or am I missing something new and orgasmic?

I think it was, like, Rolling Stone. I'm not sure though. It was definitely a headline from a prominent entertainment news source.

And no, they weren't talking about PJ... Nick Cave... are you kidding? Whoever "they" were, "they" don't consider new Nick Cave albums to be big news. Idiots.
"They" were talking about Beyoncé, Chance, Radiohead maybe.. probably the new developments in streaming music, and how it's been supposedly legitimized by the RIAA and Billboard, so probably Kanye and Drake too.

Big releases by big names, basically. Unless you missed it, PJ's new album didn't get a particularly warm welcome from critics, which is sad.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|