View Single Post
Old 10.18.2009, 06:01 AM   #28
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Korn is the most godawful drivel I've ever heard. Melodramatic plastic bullshit. I hated this band for the following reasons:

1. I hated the way the guitarists would pose while playing. Like bodies at 90 degree angles.
2. I hated the obviously corporate constructed loose nut persona that that hillbilly lead singer was given. And I hated his eyebrow ring.
3. I hated the fact that whenever they were interviewed that they would talk about how rich they were.
4. I hated that they were friends with the Limp Buzzcuts.
5. I hated the sounds that every instrument made and the fact that they did not go together whatsoever.
6. I hated, fucking hated, that guy's voice and the fact that millions of teenagers were in their room pretending to be him at any given moment.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|