View Single Post
Old 09.03.2016, 10:40 AM   #120
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Well, I also think sometimes my old friends from that I have heard nothing for long time. But I think there is reason why I havenīt heard them and I am completely satisfied about my social life this moment.

Really hope that shit "this place is dead" doesnīt start again, I think here has been quite ok feeling at the moment from a long time.

I'm glad you're feeling ok about it here at the moment. I like you. You have great taste in music.

Sorry about that one time, like a year ago or more, when I gave you the impression that I didn't like you. I still think about that. You're a good guy, and I hope I made it clear that I never meant you any disrespect.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|