View Single Post
Old 05.10.2015, 09:12 PM   #9
rebeccagotcursedout
stalker

rebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's assesrebeccagotcursedout kicks all y'all's asses
i had some dream the other night about the B-52's. like they were the most punked out of that era than anyone else. they played a slightlier more fucked up version of what we recognize.

maybe I should find out some way to tell my dreams to get a life. haha!! err!! maybe I could have an outta dream experience. a dream outta yr dream to tell yr dreams to get a life!!! haha!!! err!

and that schizo woman with the ghoulish white paint who writes nasty things about me on her wall with lipstick when im trying to redo her floors doesn't bother me anymore. crazy psycho bitch!!!
rebeccagotcursedout is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|