View Single Post
Old 04.19.2013, 06:44 AM   #230
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
Ghost is easily the most consistent member. Supreme Clientele and Fishscale are on par with Wu-Tang's best releases if you ask me. Pretty Tone is really great too. "Holla" might be my fav Ghost song ever.. beautiful album. and there's Ironman of course and also Bulletproof Wallets.

oh btw they are supposed to drop their final album as a group this summer. hope they go out with a bang.

That's what they've been hinting at. And their Facebook PR has certainly been milking that cow.

I'm not slamming the idea . Of course a new (especially a FINAL) Wu album would shake the fucking earth.

But I am a little sick of "gimme a hell yeah if you want a new Wu album in 2013!" Just give me some goddamn updates and shit.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|