View Single Post
Old 10.22.2009, 11:35 AM   #4
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
thanks, moshe. forgot to mention it here after the tweet. i need to write a proper blog post about it. there are 2 additional totally different versions of it, but since this is the version in the sensational fix show, i figured it'll be the only one i post.

in a way, it's kind of more of a sound piece than a video piece. i just looked back on the timeline for the edit and there are up to 10 tracks of incidental audio layered in spots. i think there's a total of about 30 seconds of literally synched audio in the movie. almost the entire thing is an intentionally disorienting or deliberately misleading cut-up.

also...people have emailed me.
i *know* the flickervision monitor shots in the beginning and the high-speed camera buzz drive people mad... that's precisely why i put them there. i'm well versed in the tedium of making easily digestible work. if i wanted to do it, i would.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|