View Single Post
Old 05.15.2013, 10:30 AM   #16972
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
I worked in a movie theater when PULP FICTION came out. It was entertaining to watch the crowd exit the theater. Most were smiling widely, as if they'd just had a massive orgasm. Men, women, black, white, young, old. But at nearly every screening, there were also walk outs. One woman--I swear--wanted her money back because John Travolta died in the middle, but came back at the end.

No other movie generated that sort of response, because no other movie was quite like it. Because I could watch it for free, I must have seen it on the big screen a dozen or so times until it was burned into my memory. Every other movie suddenly seemed a little old-fashioned and square. It was, no exaggeration, a revolution.

Everything he's made since then has been a disappointment, but of course it would be.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|