View Single Post
Old 06.13.2011, 06:00 PM   #100
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Demonrail - YES!!!

I couldn't agree more with everything you said. You nailed it bro.

I almost mentioned 'Anything but Ordinary' in my last post actually, the line about her laughing herself to sleep, and asking "is it enough to die?" hahaha

Another example of clever wordplay from Avril would be on 'Together'...

When I'm alone I
Feel so much better
And when I'm around you
I don't feel

[Chorus:]
Together
It doesn't feel right at all
Together
Together we've built a wall
Together
Holding hands will fall
Hands will fall

But yeah good point about her softening up around the edges a little. Best Damn Thing was definitely the start of that, I remember when 'Girlfriend' first hit and everyone couldn't help but ask, "What the hell happened to Avril Lavigne?" But she was still hot as fuck, so we let it go.

It happens way too often to successful artists known for their angst though. Remember Slipknot's Vol 3 Subliminal Verses? I mean... fuck. But at least her new video has her wearing all black, seducing the camera, and holding a guitar. At least there's that.

My posters actually came in a few hours ago. Not 60 x 90 inches, but centimeters.

Still a sexy purchase nonetheless.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|