View Single Post
Old 10.28.2019, 10:45 PM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
That's pretty good thinking, actually. Just had a talk with said teacher, and one of the school wellbeing people.
The plan is, in tomorrow's class, he'll have a chat to them and basically say (on my behalf) that I'm exploring gender identity, and I've trialled some stuff out, but that I'm not prepared to go any further and that it'd be greatly appreciated if the class kept quiet about it.

I wanna vanish.
don’t vanish. courage is an everyday practice. you got this.

also, btw, i really, but REALLY liked danielle’s series of explanations that started this thread. they were super rational and eye opening. have not heard better actually—not even from academics.

i assume others might like to understand some of those things as well.

and a little cribbing goes a long way. a lotof cribbing, even further. e.g., the wheel, gunpowder, etc., we just copy
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|