View Single Post
Old 10.01.2010, 10:32 AM   #5
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
There have been a LOT of stories also of how sperm banks for the past 40 years have NOT been following their "ethical" guidelines.

when men donate sperm to sperm banks they ussually sign a contract that stipiulates that the sperm bank will not use their sperm for more than a set number of donors, but the sperm banks are assholes looking for $$$$ just like any other business, so they have been using the "best" candidates over and over and over again. One man sued the sperm bank he donated to because they impregnated over 40 women with his sperm, ove rthe course of TWENTYFIVE YEARS!!!!

That is just one case. It is like this all over. People are out there dating and marrying people who could very well be their half brother/half sister,, with no knowledge of this.
people have been dating their offspring unknowingly as well. really fucked up