View Single Post
Old 08.30.2006, 03:26 PM   #29
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucklebone
No, the consequences were that you admittedly pissed off a lot of people. I can't think of one show that I've been to where an overly-liquored fan, yelling the same thing over and over again, wasn't completely annoying to everyone. Of course yelling at concerts is part of the game, but the incessant yelling of attention-starved drunks drives all of us crazy and can ruin the show for many.

I was at a show in DC where Lou Reed was performing the album 'New York' in its entirety. But during his performance, some dickfuck behind me kept yelling out "White Light/White Heat!!", "White Light/White Heat!!" Of course, that song wasn't part of the 'New York' album, so everyone in the theatre knew it wasn't or couldn't be played. Unfortunately, that is one of my strongest memories of the show.

And about fucking with security, sure it can be fun to try to sneak to a better seat, or sneak backstage, but don't blame them when they don't take too kindly to it.

Peace.

You are a cunt.