View Single Post
Old 07.09.2012, 07:17 PM   #216
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
Tear down the dinosaurs? I remember Kurt Cobain using those same exact words, almost to the tee. Clever...but tear them down for what...so everyone can go on and listen to whatever your personal idea of "innovative" is? I like history, who gives a shit? I like new(er) stuff too...but so seldom is any of it really all that worth discussing. Everything comes from something else, it's always been that way and always will.

It's not like I only listen to the Stooges. They're my favorite band, I get excited about them. Whatever.
ugh did i really quote kurt cobain? i'm going to shoot myself with a shotgun right now.

also i don't care about what you think because you're dumb and insufferable so please refrain from replying to my posts, thanks.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|