Thread: Sonic 2012
View Single Post
Old 03.29.2012, 08:17 AM   #102
threelobed
bad moon rising

threelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's assesthreelobed kicks all y'all's asses
i know i've mentioned it on here a time or two before, but the three lobed recordings record store day LP (with a track from lee ranaldo) is a US exclusive. while that's true, we are holding a decent number back for international mail order so that folks don't get shut out just based on where they live. these international mail order copies will be going on sale *this sunday* (april 1) and instructions for ordering will be within our mailing list update that goes out that day. you must be on our mailing list in order to have this information. get in touch with me if you would like to be on the list but are not currently.

in other SY news, the glacial (lee, david watson, tony buck) audio is almost completely nailed down mastering wise. i'll let you all know when that's true and can give you an estimated release date at that time. soon!
threelobed is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|