View Single Post
Old 10.04.2007, 07:18 AM   #10
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
hmm, i don't know. none of them have really impressed me. yellow swans always play really short i think; when i saw them it was around 20-25 minutes too. but to be honest you wouldn't want to see them play for an hour. they aren't much of a visual spectactle, but if you like noise you may enjoy it. dinosaur jr play really loud, from what i remember even more now than that they did the first time around. but fairly predictable, yes. melvins were a pretty good live band every time i've seen them, but i'm not a fan of them, so never really enjoyed them all that much either. if you're a fan i reckon you'd enjoy them though.

anyway, melvins for $15 and yellow swans for $6 seem to be the best value for money, but i would just go to the one(s) whose music you enjoy most.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|